Very popular Korean restaurant opening a second location in Mississauga
For those who love to indulge in Korean cuisine, you will be happy to hear that an iconic late-night Korean restaurant is opening up a second location in Mississauga.
A new location of Owl of Minerva has popped up at 3024 Hurontario St which is on the corner of Hurontario and Dundas. It’s not open just yet but signage is there.
Owl is a popular Korean joint that is currently operating all over the GTA and is a hit amongst late night foodies.
The current Mississauga location at Creditview/Burnhamthorpe area is open 24/7 and serves up staple Korean items such as kimchi fried rice, stir-fried rice cakes, hand-pulled noodles in soup and a dozen other items that will satisfy those 2 am cravings.
The menu also offers a wide assortment of bbq items, sharable snacks and flavourful combos.
There is no set date for the new location but we will keep you posted as we have more information.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot