Very Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Soon in Mississauga
Mississauga's food scene is known for being varied and diverse, so it's no surprise that the city is about to become home to another acclaimed hotspot.
If you've recently been in the Mavis and Bristol area (perhaps dining at Hinote or shopping at Goodness Me), you might have noticed some signage indicating that a brand new noodle joint is en route.
Noodle Me, a Cantonese noodle place that hails from Hamilton, is slated to open in Mississauga soon.
The restaurant is known for its house-made, hand-pulled noodles and it was even featured in this 2018 Toronto Life piece.
The resto offers a vast array of noodle soups (house, original, spicy pork intestine, lamb, beef brisket and more), fried noodle dishes, cold noodle dishes and snacks.
Some non-noodle dishes include lamb kabobs, seaweed salad, wonton soup and more.
The resto also offers beef wraps, red sausage and fried red bean pancakes.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Noodle Me’s official Facebook page
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17