Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
Are you in the market for some new clothes, and perhaps some new shoes?
If so, you are in luck—because Square One has welcomed yet another popular store to the fold.
Back in the spring, we learned that Nike, the famous brand best known for its beloved shoes and other sports-centric gear, is opening a brand new location in Square One.
Now, it looks like that store is officially open.
The store, which will be different from the newly opened Nike clearance store in the nearby Dixie Outlet Mall, opened earlier this month.
It can be found on the lower level of the shopping centre, right near Earls.
As far as apparel goes, you can expect the store to carry its signature Air Jordan sneakers (it looks like they even come in iridescent varieties now), athletic leggings, track pants, hoodies and more.
So if you’re in the market for some new kicks, you can get them now and enjoy them for the rest of this hot hot summer.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- A Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today