Very Popular All You Can Eat Sushi Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
One of the more popular AYCE sushi joints has closed its doors after five years in business.
It officially closed down on August 23, 2016, as stated on the letter on the door.
Located at Erin Mills Parkway and Millcreek was Sushi Sushi. This place was always packed and you were lucky to get a table. It was popular among business people during the day and groups of friends at night.
They had everything from sushi/sashimi to dim sum to stir-fry and pad Thai.
This has definitely left a void in the AYCE market in the Erin Mills area.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga