Very Popular All You Can Eat Sushi Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
One of the more popular AYCE sushi joints has closed its doors after five years in business.
It officially closed down on August 23, 2016, as stated on the letter on the door.
Located at Erin Mills Parkway and Millcreek was Sushi Sushi. This place was always packed and you were lucky to get a table. It was popular among business people during the day and groups of friends at night.
They had everything from sushi/sashimi to dim sum to stir-fry and pad Thai.
This has definitely left a void in the AYCE market in the Erin Mills area.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga