Very low temperatures expected tonight in Mississauga
Between the first major snowfall of the season and the rapidly falling temperatures, winter’s off to a strong and early start this year.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, tonight will be the coldest night of the week at -12 degrees Celsius.
However, with the added wind chill (winds gusting from 20 to 40 km/h), it’ll feel more like -17 degrees Celsius overall.
While warmer temperatures are expected for the rest of the week, we’ll definitely be seeing even more snow, with a chance of flurries on Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday.
Bundle up and stay warm, Mississauga!
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw