Very low temperatures expected tonight in Mississauga
Between the first major snowfall of the season and the rapidly falling temperatures, winter’s off to a strong and early start this year.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, tonight will be the coldest night of the week at -12 degrees Celsius.
However, with the added wind chill (winds gusting from 20 to 40 km/h), it’ll feel more like -17 degrees Celsius overall.
While warmer temperatures are expected for the rest of the week, we’ll definitely be seeing even more snow, with a chance of flurries on Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday.
Bundle up and stay warm, Mississauga!
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17