Very low temperatures expected tonight in Mississauga
Between the first major snowfall of the season and the rapidly falling temperatures, winter’s off to a strong and early start this year.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, tonight will be the coldest night of the week at -12 degrees Celsius.
However, with the added wind chill (winds gusting from 20 to 40 km/h), it’ll feel more like -17 degrees Celsius overall.
While warmer temperatures are expected for the rest of the week, we’ll definitely be seeing even more snow, with a chance of flurries on Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday.
Bundle up and stay warm, Mississauga!
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga