Very Interesting New Drinks Now Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
The weather is finally warm, and with warm weather comes very interesting cold drinks!
Two brand new spring-themed drinks are now available at Starbucks in Mississauga, and you just might want to try them.
If you like berries, coconut, and pink things, you’re in luck.
First, there are the new Violet Refreshers.
Then, there’s the new Strawberry Coconut Drink.
The Violet Refresher contains sweet blackberries and tart hibiscus, swirled together with coconut milk and ice, according to the Starbucks website.
As for the Strawberry Coconut Drink, aka. the Pink Drink, you can expect a twist on the Starbucks Acai Refresher. It contains strawberries, accents of passionfruit, and of course, coconut milk and ice.
Both drinks are quite pretty in pink.
Would you try these new drinks?
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs