Very Interesting New Drinks Now Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
The weather is finally warm, and with warm weather comes very interesting cold drinks!
Two brand new spring-themed drinks are now available at Starbucks in Mississauga, and you just might want to try them.
If you like berries, coconut, and pink things, you’re in luck.
First, there are the new Violet Refreshers.
Then, there’s the new Strawberry Coconut Drink.
The Violet Refresher contains sweet blackberries and tart hibiscus, swirled together with coconut milk and ice, according to the Starbucks website.
As for the Strawberry Coconut Drink, aka. the Pink Drink, you can expect a twist on the Starbucks Acai Refresher. It contains strawberries, accents of passionfruit, and of course, coconut milk and ice.
Both drinks are quite pretty in pink.
Would you try these new drinks?
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians