Very Cold Temperatures are Returning to Mississauga
Do you remember that brief cold snap we had where we get a handful of extreme cold warnings? Those days probably seem far away because we've been hashtag blessed with a remarkably warm January.
It might have been gloomy, but it was certainly mild (which was kind of nice).
Now, it looks like we're about to experience a genuine, bona fide Canadian winter (the kind that normally hits in February, whether we like it or not). According to The Weather Network, "arctic air is slowly returning to the weather pattern and by the end of the week, near to below seasonal temperatures will be found across much of Canada."
While the temperatures aren't too harrowing for this time of year, they do look abysmally low when you consider how spoiled we've been.
You can take a look at what to expect below:
While the temperatures will hurt after our pleasant stretch of mild weather, they just bring us closer and closer to spring.
Stay warm, everyone!
- Blast of Cold Weather Returning to Mississauga This Week
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Mississauga
- Ridiculously Cold Weather Set to Hit Mississauga for New Year's
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Mississauga
- City of Mississauga Issues Extreme Cold Weather Alert
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28