Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 8:45 p.m. that the incident occurred at Hurontario Street and Absolute Avenue.
The victim, a 57-year-old man, is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
Drivers should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The victim’s injuries are thankfully non-life threatening, police have confirmed. The Major Collision Bureau is heading to the scene to investigate.
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga