Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 8:45 p.m. that the incident occurred at Hurontario Street and Absolute Avenue.
The victim, a 57-year-old man, is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
Drivers should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The victim’s injuries are thankfully non-life threatening, police have confirmed. The Major Collision Bureau is heading to the scene to investigate.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection