Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 8:45 p.m. that the incident occurred at Hurontario Street and Absolute Avenue.
The victim, a 57-year-old man, is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
Drivers should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The victim’s injuries are thankfully non-life threatening, police have confirmed. The Major Collision Bureau is heading to the scene to investigate.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault
- Two-Vehicle Collision Results In Rollover Trapping Female Inside
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga