Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 8:45 p.m. that the incident occurred at Hurontario Street and Absolute Avenue.
The victim, a 57-year-old man, is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
Drivers should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The victim’s injuries are thankfully non-life threatening, police have confirmed. The Major Collision Bureau is heading to the scene to investigate.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods