Vehicle Strikes Pedestrian in Mississauga
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 8:45 p.m. that the incident occurred at Hurontario Street and Absolute Avenue.
The victim, a 57-year-old man, is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
Drivers should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE: The victim’s injuries are thankfully non-life threatening, police have confirmed. The Major Collision Bureau is heading to the scene to investigate.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga