Vehicle rollover in Mississauga sends man to hospital
A vehicle rollover in Mississauga has sent a male driver to hospital with “non-life threatening” injuries.
Peel police say the vehicle rolled over after colliding with an “unoccupied” vehicle at Creditview Rd and Ivory Rose St.
Roads remained open after the collision.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) January 20, 2020
- Creditview Rd /Ivory Rose St #Mississauga
- Vehicle rolled over after colliding with an unoccupied
- Adult male driver being transported to local hospital with
non-life threatening injuries
- No road closures
- C/R 7:27 am
- 20-024158 pic.twitter.com/iZ56Tw4jl8
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Vehicle Rollover at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic: May 22