Vehicle in Flames After Collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported road closures and injuries after a collision in Mississauga.
We reported earlier at 5:36 p.m. that there had been a collision at Dorcas Street and Goreway Drive.
Police have confirmed that three vehicles were involved, and one ended up in flames.
There is one person with severe injuries and one with minor injuries.
North and Southbound Goreway Drive are closed from Etude Drive to Derry Road.
The area will be closed for more than two hours, said Const. Bancroft Wright.
Drivers should avoid the area.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga