Vehicle in Ditch After Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services got a call at 5:19 p.m. regarding a collision in the area of Steeles Avenue and Tenth Line.
One vehicle ended up in a ditch as a result.
Mississauga FES sent two trucks to the area of the incident. One truck currently remains on scene.
There is no word on injuries at the moment. The collision has been deemed minor.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Health care association urging province to impose more stringent restrictions on non-essential businesses