Vehicle in Ditch After Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services got a call at 5:19 p.m. regarding a collision in the area of Steeles Avenue and Tenth Line.
One vehicle ended up in a ditch as a result.
Mississauga FES sent two trucks to the area of the incident. One truck currently remains on scene.
There is no word on injuries at the moment. The collision has been deemed minor.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
- Collision Prompts Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collision in Industrial Area of Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021