Vehicle in Ditch After Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services got a call at 5:19 p.m. regarding a collision in the area of Steeles Avenue and Tenth Line.
One vehicle ended up in a ditch as a result.
Mississauga FES sent two trucks to the area of the incident. One truck currently remains on scene.
There is no word on injuries at the moment. The collision has been deemed minor.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
- Collision Prompts Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collision in Industrial Area of Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga