Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
A collision in Streetsville in which the vehicle failed to remain is currently being investigated.
Police say they got a call at 6:32 p.m. for a pedestrian struck at the intersection of Thomas and Queen Street South.
The victim, a female in her 30s, has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle fled the scene of the collision, police say.
Police describe the vehicle as a van being driven by a male.
The investigation is ongoing.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga