Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
A collision in Streetsville in which the vehicle failed to remain is currently being investigated.
Police say they got a call at 6:32 p.m. for a pedestrian struck at the intersection of Thomas and Queen Street South.
The victim, a female in her 30s, has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle fled the scene of the collision, police say.
Police describe the vehicle as a van being driven by a male.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga