Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
A collision in Streetsville in which the vehicle failed to remain is currently being investigated.
Police say they got a call at 6:32 p.m. for a pedestrian struck at the intersection of Thomas and Queen Street South.
The victim, a female in her 30s, has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle fled the scene of the collision, police say.
Police describe the vehicle as a van being driven by a male.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have a vaccine shot by June