Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
A collision in Streetsville in which the vehicle failed to remain is currently being investigated.
Police say they got a call at 6:32 p.m. for a pedestrian struck at the intersection of Thomas and Queen Street South.
The victim, a female in her 30s, has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle fled the scene of the collision, police say.
Police describe the vehicle as a van being driven by a male.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga