Vehicle crashes through fence into backyard in Brampton, police investigating
Another collision has been reported today in Brampton.
Police say a call came in at 5:48 p.m. for a vehicle that went off the roadway at Ardglen Dr and Centre St near Queen St E.
The vehicle drove through a fence and ended up in a residential backyard.
There were no injuries to the male driver or anyone else.
The investigation into this collision is onoging, police say.
.@PeelPolice continue to investigate earlier single vehicle collision in the area of Center St/ Ardglen in Brampton. Vehicle left the roadway and ended up in a residential backyard. Non life threatening injuries. pic.twitter.com/7qSnXlZ6fi— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) May 9, 2021
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Police investigating after vehicle crashes into building in Mississauga
- Male arrested for swinging bat after vehicle rear ended in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner