Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga, second vehicle flipped onto side
Officers and paramedics are responding to a collision this morning.
Police were called shortly after 10:00 a.m. for a crash involving two vehicles at Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
One vehicle collided with a pole while the other vehicle has flipped onto its side, police say.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is working on extricating one person from one of the vehicles.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Westbound Bloor from Tomken is down to one lane, and traffic approaching the intersection is being redirected on to Riverspray Crescent.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic