Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga, second vehicle flipped onto side
Officers and paramedics are responding to a collision this morning.
Police were called shortly after 10:00 a.m. for a crash involving two vehicles at Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
One vehicle collided with a pole while the other vehicle has flipped onto its side, police say.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is working on extricating one person from one of the vehicles.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Westbound Bloor from Tomken is down to one lane, and traffic approaching the intersection is being redirected on to Riverspray Crescent.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga