Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga, second vehicle flipped onto side
Officers and paramedics are responding to a collision this morning.
Police were called shortly after 10:00 a.m. for a crash involving two vehicles at Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
One vehicle collided with a pole while the other vehicle has flipped onto its side, police say.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is working on extricating one person from one of the vehicles.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Westbound Bloor from Tomken is down to one lane, and traffic approaching the intersection is being redirected on to Riverspray Crescent.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods