Vehicle Collision in Mississauga Causing Delays
Peel Regional Police have reported a vehicle collision that occurred Tuesday evening in Mississauga.
The vehicles collided around 6:30 p.m. in the area of Heatherleigh Avenue and Scollard Court, south of Mavis Road at Eglinton Avenue West.
More info should be available shortly. It’s best to avoid the area for now until the incident has been cleared up.
UPDATE: Minor injuries have resulted from the collision, according to police.
- TRAFFIC: Vehicle Collision is Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Delays are Expected Following a Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Vehicle Collision Causes Minor Injuries in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Wednesday Evening Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga