Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
Do you have any of these in your fridge?
Agropur Cooperative is recalling various milk products from stores due to the presence of sanitizer, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Product details are listed below:
The products were sold in Ontario and Quebec.
Food contaminated with sanitizer residue may not look or smell spoiled but can still cause symptoms such as nausea, upset stomach, or vomiting if consumed.
The CFIA confirms one reported illness associated with the consumption of these products.
Residents are advised to check if they have any of these products in their kitchen and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Raptors’ superfan donates $150,000 for new basketball courts in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Mississauga
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli