Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
Do you have any of these in your fridge?
Agropur Cooperative is recalling various milk products from stores due to the presence of sanitizer, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Product details are listed below:
The products were sold in Ontario and Quebec.
Food contaminated with sanitizer residue may not look or smell spoiled but can still cause symptoms such as nausea, upset stomach, or vomiting if consumed.
The CFIA confirms one reported illness associated with the consumption of these products.
Residents are advised to check if they have any of these products in their kitchen and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: You've never seen Pearson Airport look like this
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli