Upscale Toronto Restaurant Opening in Square One in Mississauga
Square One is welcoming yet another upscale and chic establishment, and this one is geared towards wine lovers.
Reds Wine Tavern, an upscale-casual restaurant with two Toronto locations, is opening another location in Square One this fall.
The new resto, which will take shape near Sport Chek, offers a wealth of from-scratch menu items, including bread, ground-in-house burgers and homemade apple pie.
As far as the overall menu goes, diners can enjoy beetroot hummus, truffle tries, tinga chicken tacos, Peruvian shrimp ceviche, wild mushroom soup, khao soi lobster bowls, burgers, lobster grilled cheese, 20 oz ribeye steaks, fresh fish and more.
As far as vino goes (because what is dinner without a nice glass of wine?), the resto offers a vast selection of sparkling, red, white and rose wines. Some wines are local (such as the Southbrook Chardonnay from Niagara), while others come from countries best known for their luxurious vintages (such as the Cusumano Syrah from Italy). The restaurant also offers classic and hand-crafted gin and tonics, craft beer and seasonal and original cocktails.
The restaurant will be located near Entrance 8.
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- Mississauga Hurontario LRT Construction Update
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga