Upscale Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
People looking for a unique take on eggs Benedict and a higher-end selection of dinnertime entrees might be disappointed to hear that a quaint and cozy bistro has permanently shuttered its doors in Mississauga.
Bistro Narra, the Churchill Meadows area casual fine dining resto with a decadent brunch menu and fairly diverse array of lunch and dinner dishes, has placed a sign on its front door indicating that it has closed down for good.
Boasting European and American cuisine, the elegant restaurant was known for its brunch options—its Narra Florentine with cooked salmon, spinach and bechamel sauce made our Top 5 Eggs Benedict list—and savoury schnitzel entrees.
Boasting a white linen aesthetic and fairly reasonable prices, the place was a decent destination for a nicer date night dinner or slightly fancier morning meal.
The restaurant changed ownership at one point and ended up for sale on MLS sometime late last year.
For some locals, it will no doubt be missed.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton