UPDATE: Young Mississauga man found 'in good health': Police
The family of Zayshawn Ford were concerned for his well-being after the 20-year-old Mississauga man was reported missing on Thursday evening.
At 5:38 p.m., Peel Regional Police received a call that Ford was missing. He was found, in apparent good health, about five hours later.
Ford had last been seen at 3 p.m., in the area of Sugarbush Road and Elora Drive in Mississauga.
MISSING PERSON:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 11, 2021
- Sugarbush Rd/Elora Dr in #Mississauga
- 20-year-old Zayshawn Ford
- Desc: 5,10", 120 lbs, thin build
- Wearing: Dk blue muscle shirt, blk shorts, socks & shoes
- Last seen at 3:00 pm
- Family & #PRP concerned for his wellbeing
- C/R 5:38 pm
- PR21-0201787 pic.twitter.com/URRr3A4xES
UPDATE— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 11, 2021
- Missing person located in good health
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of a person reported missing may call 911 or contact the Peel Regional Police (905-453-2121).
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location