UPDATE: Woman dead after stabbing in Mississauga
One person has been pronounced dead in a serious assault this afternoon.
Police were called shortly before 12:30 p.m. for a woman stabbed in the area of Ninth Line and Roadside Way, near Erin Centre Boulevard.
The victim later succumbed to her injuries, police report.
An adult male suspect was taken into custody.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau is investigating and officers remain at the scene.
Roadside Way is closed until further notice.
- Man in custody for assault against woman in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police identify woman fatally stabbed in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga