UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
Police are investigating a fatal crash this afternoon in Mississauga.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, one vehicle was involved in a rollover collision on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Paramedics were called to the scene.
A woman in her 20s was pronounced dead at the scene, paramedics report. Another victim, also a woman in her 20s, was taken to a local hospital with moderate injuries.
Highway 403 is closed at Winston Churchill.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
- Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- PHOTOS: Aftermath of Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening