UPDATE: Vehicle Located in Mississauga Hit and Run, Suspect Still on the Loose
Police confirmed that they have located the vehicle involved in a hit and run on Thursday.
The vehicle found is a silver 2012 Mercedes that had damage to its front windshield. It is believed to have been stolen by the driver.
The driver is still missing and police are appealing to the public to help find him. He is described as a Hispanic man with dark hair in a ponytail, and was seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans.
The two victims, established to be a 62 year old male and a 25 year old male, were taken to the hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
If you have any information that can help police, call 905-453-2121 (ext. 1233).
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- UPDATE: Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
- Police Searching for a Vehicle Involved in Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths