Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
Police say a 19-month-old boy is dead after being struck by a car at an apartment complex.
Peel Regional Police say the incident happened Wednesday just before 5:30 p.m. in Mississauga.
They say the driver remained on the scene and helped transport the boy and his mother to a nearby hospital.
Investigators say the toddler was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at the hospital.
They say the boy was the only person injured in the incident.
The force's major collision bureau continues to investigate.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Disturbance at Apartment Complex in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after toddler killed by delivery truck in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility