Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
Police say a 19-month-old boy is dead after being struck by a car at an apartment complex.
Peel Regional Police say the incident happened Wednesday just before 5:30 p.m. in Mississauga.
They say the driver remained on the scene and helped transport the boy and his mother to a nearby hospital.
Investigators say the toddler was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at the hospital.
They say the boy was the only person injured in the incident.
The force's major collision bureau continues to investigate.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Brampton toddler dies after being struck by vehicle in residential driveway
- Police on Scene for Disturbance at Apartment Complex in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after toddler killed by delivery truck in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February