UPDATE: SIU Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
Ontario’s Special Investigations Unit is now investigating the stabbing that happened overnight in Mississauga.
Peel Police responded to a call at 1:00 a.m. regarding a domestic incident at a residence on Marmac Crescent. According to the SIU report, there was some sort of interaction between police officers and a 61 year old man who was at the scene.
The man was taken into custody and subsequently transported to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a serious injury.
The SIU has assigned three investigators (one forensic) to look into this incident.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with any further news.
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- SIU Investigating Peel Police After Tasing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Mississauga