UPDATE: QEW lanes in Mississauga blocked by vehicle breakdown
Three lanes of Queen Elizabeth Way were blocked in Mississauga by a disabled vehicle, police say.
According to police, the three right lanes of the westbound (toward Fort Erie) QEW are blocked near Cawthra Road. It was first reported at 8:42 p.m. on Wednesday.
The road blockage was cleared at 9:22 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Police after four suspects who stole $10,000 of items from Milton Shoppers Drug Mart