UPDATE: QEW lanes in Mississauga blocked by vehicle breakdown
Three lanes of Queen Elizabeth Way were blocked in Mississauga by a disabled vehicle, police say.
According to police, the three right lanes of the westbound (toward Fort Erie) QEW are blocked near Cawthra Road. It was first reported at 8:42 p.m. on Wednesday.
The road blockage was cleared at 9:22 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga