UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fail to remain collision that resulted in serious injuries to one person.
At 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 9, a 65 year old woman was walking in the area of Meadowvale Boulevard and Meadowpine Boulevard. As she crossed a driveway entrance to several businesses, she was struck by a vehicle.
The vehicle did not remain on scene, police say.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre in serious but stable condition.
Police are searching for the vehicle involved.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information or video footage of the incident to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms