UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fail to remain collision that resulted in serious injuries to one person.
At 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 9, a 65 year old woman was walking in the area of Meadowvale Boulevard and Meadowpine Boulevard. As she crossed a driveway entrance to several businesses, she was struck by a vehicle.
The vehicle did not remain on scene, police say.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre in serious but stable condition.
Police are searching for the vehicle involved.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information or video footage of the incident to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga