UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fail to remain collision that resulted in serious injuries to one person.
At 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 9, a 65 year old woman was walking in the area of Meadowvale Boulevard and Meadowpine Boulevard. As she crossed a driveway entrance to several businesses, she was struck by a vehicle.
The vehicle did not remain on scene, police say.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre in serious but stable condition.
Police are searching for the vehicle involved.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information or video footage of the incident to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga