UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
After completion of an autopsy, Peel Regional Police (PRP) have determined the dead body found in a Mississauga home earlier this week warrants no further investigation.
On October 21, PRP discovered a dead body in a residential unit in the area of Four Springs Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. A child was also found in the home and transported to a trauma centre for assessment.
However, the result of the autopsy has led PRP to determine there is no need for further investigation, and PRP will not be releasing the personal information of the victims in an effort to protect their privacy.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada