UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
After completion of an autopsy, Peel Regional Police (PRP) have determined the dead body found in a Mississauga home earlier this week warrants no further investigation.
On October 21, PRP discovered a dead body in a residential unit in the area of Four Springs Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. A child was also found in the home and transported to a trauma centre for assessment.
However, the result of the autopsy has led PRP to determine there is no need for further investigation, and PRP will not be releasing the personal information of the victims in an effort to protect their privacy.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga