UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
After completion of an autopsy, Peel Regional Police (PRP) have determined the dead body found in a Mississauga home earlier this week warrants no further investigation.
On October 21, PRP discovered a dead body in a residential unit in the area of Four Springs Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. A child was also found in the home and transported to a trauma centre for assessment.
However, the result of the autopsy has led PRP to determine there is no need for further investigation, and PRP will not be releasing the personal information of the victims in an effort to protect their privacy.
- BREAKING: Dead body found in Mississauga home
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win