UPDATE: Police no longer investigating body found in Mississauga home
After completion of an autopsy, Peel Regional Police (PRP) have determined the dead body found in a Mississauga home earlier this week warrants no further investigation.
On October 21, PRP discovered a dead body in a residential unit in the area of Four Springs Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West. A child was also found in the home and transported to a trauma centre for assessment.
However, the result of the autopsy has led PRP to determine there is no need for further investigation, and PRP will not be releasing the personal information of the victims in an effort to protect their privacy.
- BREAKING: Dead body found in Mississauga home
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted