UPDATE: Police Looking for Woman Last Seen in October in Mississauga
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing person.
Ashley Pickens, 30, was last seen near the end of October, 2018 at a residence in the area of Balmoral Drive and Avondale Boulevard.
Pickens is described as a black woman, 5'9, 141 lbs, with a light complexion, brown eyes, long black hair, and a tattoo of the name "Nevaeh" on her right shoulder blade.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Pickens has been located in Brampton, police reported on Tuesday, March 19.
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga