UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
The victim of a recent shooting in Mississauga has been identified.
Around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 1, officers responded to a shooting at a restaurant parking lot in the area of Hurontario Street and Central Parkway West.
They located a male victim suffering from gunshot wounds, who later died at the scene.
Police have identified the victim as 24 year old Mississauga man Kyle Clouden.
This is classified as Peel Region’s 16th homicide of the year.
There is currently no suspect description. The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is continuing to investigate.
“Hurontario Street is a well-travelled road and investigators believe there may be witnesses who have not yet had the opportunity to speak with officers,” police say.
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga