UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
The victim of a recent shooting in Mississauga has been identified.
Around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 1, officers responded to a shooting at a restaurant parking lot in the area of Hurontario Street and Central Parkway West.
They located a male victim suffering from gunshot wounds, who later died at the scene.
Police have identified the victim as 24 year old Mississauga man Kyle Clouden.
This is classified as Peel Region’s 16th homicide of the year.
There is currently no suspect description. The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is continuing to investigate.
“Hurontario Street is a well-travelled road and investigators believe there may be witnesses who have not yet had the opportunity to speak with officers,” police say.
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents