UPDATE: Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
The victim of a recent shooting in Mississauga has been identified.
Around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 1, officers responded to a shooting at a restaurant parking lot in the area of Hurontario Street and Central Parkway West.
They located a male victim suffering from gunshot wounds, who later died at the scene.
Police have identified the victim as 24 year old Mississauga man Kyle Clouden.
This is classified as Peel Region’s 16th homicide of the year.
There is currently no suspect description. The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is continuing to investigate.
“Hurontario Street is a well-travelled road and investigators believe there may be witnesses who have not yet had the opportunity to speak with officers,” police say.
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police