UPDATE: Police Arrest Two Women in Relation to Motel Room Assault in Mississauga
After the surprising incident of violence that occured Tuesday at a Mississauga motel on Dundas Street, police have arrested two suspects in relation to the crime.
Dana Molnar, 34, and Mallory Alphonse, 28, have been charged with one count of assault against the victim, a 30-year-old woman who was struck with a liquor bottle. Neither suspect has a fixed home address.
The victim was taken to the hospital with thankfully non-life threatening injuries. According to police, the entire incident was captured on surveillance video.
Both women were held for a bail hearing and appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Thursday, February 16.
Police are asking anyone with further information regarding this incident to contact them at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Motel Room Assault in Mississauga
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29