UPDATE: Police Arrest Two Women in Relation to Motel Room Assault in Mississauga
After the surprising incident of violence that occured Tuesday at a Mississauga motel on Dundas Street, police have arrested two suspects in relation to the crime.
Dana Molnar, 34, and Mallory Alphonse, 28, have been charged with one count of assault against the victim, a 30-year-old woman who was struck with a liquor bottle. Neither suspect has a fixed home address.
The victim was taken to the hospital with thankfully non-life threatening injuries. According to police, the entire incident was captured on surveillance video.
Both women were held for a bail hearing and appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Thursday, February 16.
Police are asking anyone with further information regarding this incident to contact them at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Motel Room Assault in Mississauga
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Brampton man arrested, charged with sexual assault crimes spanning several years
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton