UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
Police are still investigating a shooting that left a seven-year-old child injured tonight in Hamilton.
According to an update from Hamilton Deputy Police Chief Frank Bergen, the child, a boy, was shot while he was inside a home in the area of Gordon Street and Cavell Avenue by a suspect from outside the house.
The victim was rushed to a hospital and is currently in stable condition.
At this time, due to the fact the investigation is on-going, Hamilton Police are not releasing any information regarding a description of the suspect or any vehicles involved.
Hamilton Police are urging anyone with relevant information to contact them at 905-546-4925.
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Police Release Identity of Mississauga Man Killed in Hamilton
- WANTED: Hamilton Police looking for young Peel man in connection to Airbnb shooting
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga