UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in collision in Mississauga
A pedestrian has died from injuries sustained after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga earlier tonight.
The collision occurred at Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue East shortly before 7 p.m. tonight. The pedestrian was a 73-year-old man who was transported to hospital in life-threatening condition, where he succumbed to his injuries.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga