UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in collision in Mississauga
A pedestrian has died from injuries sustained after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga earlier tonight.
The collision occurred at Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue East shortly before 7 p.m. tonight. The pedestrian was a 73-year-old man who was transported to hospital in life-threatening condition, where he succumbed to his injuries.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga