UPDATE: One Dead, Several Injured in Mississauga Shooting
At least one person is dead in the aftermath of a shooting in Mississauga.
Police were called at 6:22 p.m. for shots fired in the area of Goreway and Morning Star Drive.
Multiple victims were located at the scene with gunshot wounds, including one person who was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau has been notified.
Tactical and K9 officers remain in the area as the investigation continues.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
.@PeelPoliceMedia confirm one person has been killed after a shooting behind a building on Darcel Avenue. A 12 year old boy, a 17 year old boy and a 14 y/o girl have all been transported to hospital with gunshot wounds. Additional patient self transported to hospital in Toronto pic.twitter.com/FGKhvpyGEl— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) September 14, 2019
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Shots Fired in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- Police not looking for suspect in shooting that left three dead at Toronto party
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga