UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
The 23-year-old motorcycle driver killed in a crash on the QEW has been identified.
Yesterday evening, at around 6 p.m., Philip Slonina was lane splitting—driving between lanes and/or cars—when he collided with a pickup truck.
When EMS arrived at the scene, Slonina was transported to the hospital with no vital signs, where he was pronounced dead.
The OPP is asking witnesses to call them at 905-681-2511.
- Six-Year-Old Boy Killed in Mississauga Car Crash Identified
- Police Identify Two People Killed in Fiery 401 Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man