UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Located in Good Health
Police report that a Mississauga woman who was recently reported missing has been found.
Samantha Field-Pardy, 25, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29 in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway.
Police expressed concern for her well-being, as she suffers from seizures, functions at a lower level, and lacked her required medication.
At 6:05 p.m. on Saturday, June 30, police reported that she was found in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton