UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Located in Good Health
Police report that a Mississauga woman who was recently reported missing has been found.
Samantha Field-Pardy, 25, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29 in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway.
Police expressed concern for her well-being, as she suffers from seizures, functions at a lower level, and lacked her required medication.
At 6:05 p.m. on Saturday, June 30, police reported that she was found in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- Police Searching for Woman Described Vulnerable in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Young Mississauga man found 'in good health': Police
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying elderly woman found wandering alone in Brampton
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children