UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Located in Good Health
Police report that a Mississauga woman who was recently reported missing has been found.
Samantha Field-Pardy, 25, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29 in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway.
Police expressed concern for her well-being, as she suffers from seizures, functions at a lower level, and lacked her required medication.
At 6:05 p.m. on Saturday, June 30, police reported that she was found in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Set to Lay Off Over 300 Teachers
- Mississauga Basketball Star A Top NBA Draft Pick
- Police Looking For Missing Woman From Mississauga