UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Located in Good Health
Police report that a Mississauga woman who was recently reported missing has been found.
Samantha Field-Pardy, 25, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29 in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway.
Police expressed concern for her well-being, as she suffers from seizures, functions at a lower level, and lacked her required medication.
At 6:05 p.m. on Saturday, June 30, police reported that she was found in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga