UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Located in Good Health
Police report that a Mississauga woman who was recently reported missing has been found.
Samantha Field-Pardy, 25, was last seen around 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29 in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Erin Mills Parkway.
Police expressed concern for her well-being, as she suffers from seizures, functions at a lower level, and lacked her required medication.
At 6:05 p.m. on Saturday, June 30, police reported that she was found in good health.
Police thank the community for its assistance.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June