UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
The victim who lost his life in a fatal highway crash this morning has been identified.
Around 6:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, March 31, paramedics were called to the scene of a collision on westbound Highway 403 between Winston Churchill Boulevard and the 407.
Six ambulances were called to the area.
One person was pronounced deceased on scene, while five other patients were transported to hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The deceased victim is identified as 63 year old Brampton man Kumarasamy Gunaraynam.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, Gunaraynam succumbed to his injuries early Sunday morning after his vehicle was involved in the collision.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
The highway has reopened.
Photo courtesy of Sgt Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching For a Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Aftermath of Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted