UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
The victim who lost his life in a fatal highway crash this morning has been identified.
Around 6:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, March 31, paramedics were called to the scene of a collision on westbound Highway 403 between Winston Churchill Boulevard and the 407.
Six ambulances were called to the area.
One person was pronounced deceased on scene, while five other patients were transported to hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The deceased victim is identified as 63 year old Brampton man Kumarasamy Gunaraynam.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, Gunaraynam succumbed to his injuries early Sunday morning after his vehicle was involved in the collision.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
The highway has reopened.
Photo courtesy of Sgt Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Aftermath of Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted