UPDATE: Missing Woman Seen in Mississauga Located
Police have issued an update regarding a missing Brampton woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday, May 22 in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road.
She has since been located.
Police thank the community for their assistance.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga