UPDATE: Missing Woman Seen in Mississauga Located
Police have issued an update regarding a missing Brampton woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Desia Harris-Wynter, 18, was last seen Tuesday, May 22 in the area of Dundas Street East and Southcreek Road.
She has since been located.
Police thank the community for their assistance.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga