UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say
Police are currently searching for a missing person in Mississauga.
Lucy Cho, 39, was last seen at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 5 in the area of Enfield Place, south of Burnhamthorpe at Hurontario.
She is described as an Asian woman, 5’4, with a slim build, black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a light brown jacket, light blue jeans, and dark green rain boots. She has two backpacks with her, one maroon coloured and the other black.
Cho may be driving a grey 2009 Mazda 3 with Ontario licence plate BZMD-006.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
Police have issued a correction: Cho was last seen on Thursday, April 5.
UPDATE: Police say Cho has been located in good health.
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Authorities cleaning up oil spill in the Credit River in Mississauga
- Le Chateau closing all Mississauga locations
- Canadian companies that have filed for creditor protection since COVID-19 pandemic