UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Teen Found
A teenager in Mississauga who was reported missing has recently been found.
Faith Young, 17, was reported missing after she was last seen on Wednesday, May 23.
On Tuesday, June 19, police say Young was located in good health.
Police extend thanks to members of the community for their assistance.
- Extremely Popular Toronto Food Service Launches in Mississauga
- Schools Warning Parents in Mississauga About Controversial TV Show
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What the Hurontario LRT Cars Will Look Like in Mississauga
- New Opening: Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe
- Some Residents Outraged Over Housing Development Proposed for Mississauga