UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Teen Found
A teenager in Mississauga who was reported missing has recently been found.
Faith Young, 17, was reported missing after she was last seen on Wednesday, May 23.
On Tuesday, June 19, police say Young was located in good health.
Police extend thanks to members of the community for their assistance.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings