UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Teen Found
A teenager in Mississauga who was reported missing has recently been found.
Faith Young, 17, was reported missing after she was last seen on Wednesday, May 23.
On Tuesday, June 19, police say Young was located in good health.
Police extend thanks to members of the community for their assistance.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations