UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Teen Found
A teenager in Mississauga who was reported missing has recently been found.
Faith Young, 17, was reported missing after she was last seen on Wednesday, May 23.
On Tuesday, June 19, police say Young was located in good health.
Police extend thanks to members of the community for their assistance.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville