UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Teen Found
A teenager in Mississauga who was reported missing has recently been found.
Faith Young, 17, was reported missing after she was last seen on Wednesday, May 23.
On Tuesday, June 19, police say Young was located in good health.
Police extend thanks to members of the community for their assistance.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga