UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fatal stabbing that took place in Mississauga.
The incident happened around 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10 in the area of Hillcrest Avenue and Hurontario Street.
The victim, a 24 year old Brampton man, was taken to a local hospital.
At 2:30 p.m. this afternoon, police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries.
Police say two suspects have been identified and are being investigated.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau is leading the investigation.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga