UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fatal stabbing that took place in Mississauga.
The incident happened around 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10 in the area of Hillcrest Avenue and Hurontario Street.
The victim, a 24 year old Brampton man, was taken to a local hospital.
At 2:30 p.m. this afternoon, police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries.
Police say two suspects have been identified and are being investigated.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau is leading the investigation.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- 15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim