UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Police are continuing to investigate a fatal stabbing that took place in Mississauga.
The incident happened around 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10 in the area of Hillcrest Avenue and Hurontario Street.
The victim, a 24 year old Brampton man, was taken to a local hospital.
At 2:30 p.m. this afternoon, police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries.
Police say two suspects have been identified and are being investigated.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau is leading the investigation.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police searching for outstanding suspects following stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga