UPDATE: Man found dead at scene of a garage fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (FES) are on the scene of a residential fire Tuesday (Nov. 5) afternoon.
Emergencies services were called around 12:45 p.m. to the area of Arbor Road and Northhaven Drive in Mississauga to reports of a detached garage on fire.
A Peel Police tweet confirms that a man was found dead inside the garage and they are asking anyone with any information in relation to this incident to call 2 Division CIB or Crime Stoppers.
A Peel Paramedics tweet says one person was treated for smoke inhalation.
Police say the fire is out. It is not yet known if the circumstances behind the blaze are suspicious.
The Fire Marshall will be attending the scene.
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Big changes coming to Second Cup in Mississauga