UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
The investigation into a recently located dead body in Mississauga is underway.
Peel police say they received a call at 10:09 p.m. on Friday for a deceased adult male located in the area of Forestwood Drive and Lenester Drive.
Police confirmed that the deceased male was 29 years old.
While full details have not yet been released, police’s homicide unit no longer has carriage of the investigation, and an adult male who was placed under arrest for the incident has since been released.
Police say the investigation is now held by Divisional Criminal Investigation Bureau, and a postmortem is still to be conducted on the deceased male.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Police Investigating After Deceased Person Located in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool