UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
The investigation into a recently located dead body in Mississauga is underway.
Peel police say they received a call at 10:09 p.m. on Friday for a deceased adult male located in the area of Forestwood Drive and Lenester Drive.
Police confirmed that the deceased male was 29 years old.
While full details have not yet been released, police’s homicide unit no longer has carriage of the investigation, and an adult male who was placed under arrest for the incident has since been released.
Police say the investigation is now held by Divisional Criminal Investigation Bureau, and a postmortem is still to be conducted on the deceased male.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- Police investigating after dead body located in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Police Investigating After Deceased Person Located in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga