UPDATE: Investigation into double homicide in Mississauga
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is continuing to investigate a double homicide that took place early on Saturday.
Police were called at 12:55 a.m. for two men involved in an altercation at a residence near Glen Erin Drive and The Collegeway.
“Upon arrival, two adult males were located outside the residence suffering from apparent stab wounds,” police say.
One victim was pronounced dead at the scene. The other was taken to hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
The victims in this incident are a 28 year old man and a 44 year old man.
“This is believed to be an isolated incident and at this time there does not appear to be any threat to public safety,” police say.
Officers are not searching for any additional suspects at this time.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police identify victims of double homicide shooting
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspicious death in Mississauga now ruled a homicide
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win