UPDATE: Hamilton street closed after collision
A portion of Queenston Road in Hamilton was closed on Tuesday night after a collision, police say.
Hamilton Police Service says it closed Queenston between Craigroyston Road and Jefferston Street after two cars collided on Wednesday. Occupants of the vehicle WERE taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Hamilton Police continue to investigate a two vehicle collision in the area of Queenston Road & Walter Avenue. Occupants transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries at this time. An update will be provided once one is available. Please note road closures. https://t.co/Z39o4hU0fv— Hamilton Police (@HamiltonPolice) June 15, 2021
The road reopened at 9:24 p.m., HPS says.
- UPDATE: Hamilton road closed after collision involving motorcyclist
- Downtown Hamilton street closed after cyclist suffers life-threatening injuries
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Motorcyclist hospitalized following collision with SUV: Hamilton Police
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?