UPDATE: Hamilton roads closed after collision
There were road closures in a rural area northwest of Hamilton, following a collision on Thursday night.
The Ontario Ministry of Transportation reported that all lanes of Highway 8 were closed around the area where it meets with West Woodhill Road and East Concession Road 5 in Flamborough. It was not reported whether there had been injuries.
The roads reopened about 75 minutes later.
- UPDATE: Hamilton-area highway reopened after fatal collision
- UPDATE: Hamilton-area highway closed after 5-vehicle collision; 6 people injured
- UPDATE: Hamilton road closed after collision involving motorcyclist
- UPDATE: QEW lanes in Mississauga closed by collision
- Highway 410 lanes in Mississauga closed after collision
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February