UPDATE: Hamilton road closed after collision involving motorcyclist
A collision between a motorcyclist and driver on Thursday night has closed a major road on Hamilton Mountain.
Hamilton Police Service says that Stonechurch Road East is closed in both directions, between Ardleigh and Rambo streets. A photo released by HPS showed a damaged motorcycle and car.
One man was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Hamilton police are currently investigating a Motor Vehicle Collision on Stonechurch Road.— Hamilton Police (@HamiltonPolice) June 10, 2021
Road is closed from Ardleigh Street to Rambo Street in both directions.
Information will be released when available. https://t.co/MuCAu1lFWT pic.twitter.com/s8qMEgx4o0
The road is expected to reopen later Thursday evening.
(Photo courtesy Hamilton Police Service.)
- UPDATE: Hamilton street closed after collision
- West Hamilton street closed in police investigation
- Section of Hwy 6 in Hamilton closed due to 'serious' collision
- Road Closed for Serious Collision in Mississauga
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged