UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are continuing to investigate a stabbing that happened in Mississauga this evening.
Police received a call at 10:20 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Hurontario and Lakeshore Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
Shortly before 12:00 a.m., police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries and has been pronounced dead.
A female suspect was taken into custody.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is taking charge of the investigation.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton