UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are continuing to investigate a stabbing that happened in Mississauga this evening.
Police received a call at 10:20 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Hurontario and Lakeshore Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
Shortly before 12:00 a.m., police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries and has been pronounced dead.
A female suspect was taken into custody.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is taking charge of the investigation.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17