UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are continuing to investigate a stabbing that happened in Mississauga this evening.
Police received a call at 10:20 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Hurontario and Lakeshore Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
Shortly before 12:00 a.m., police reported that the victim succumbed to his injuries and has been pronounced dead.
A female suspect was taken into custody.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is taking charge of the investigation.
Any witnesses are asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services