UPDATE: Elderly Man Killed in Seven-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Some sad news following up Saturday’s incident of a seven-vehicle crash on the 401.
An 80-year-old man from Toronto who was injured by the crash was transported to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, according to an article from CBC.
He was one of four people (two with major injuries, two with minor) who had to be hospitalized following the crash. The other three seem to be recovering from their injuries.
If you have any information on the incident or you were a witness, you are encouraged to call the OPP's Port Credit detachment at 905-278-6131.
(Photo from @OPP_HSD on Twitter.)
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Massive Seven-Vehicle Crash Happens on the 401 in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19