UPDATE: Elderly Man Killed in Seven-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Some sad news following up Saturday’s incident of a seven-vehicle crash on the 401.
An 80-year-old man from Toronto who was injured by the crash was transported to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead, according to an article from CBC.
He was one of four people (two with major injuries, two with minor) who had to be hospitalized following the crash. The other three seem to be recovering from their injuries.
If you have any information on the incident or you were a witness, you are encouraged to call the OPP's Port Credit detachment at 905-278-6131.
(Photo from @OPP_HSD on Twitter.)
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Massive Seven-Vehicle Crash Happens on the 401 in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Boy Dies of Injuries From Hwy. 403 Crash in Mississauga