UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
A cyclist has died as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), Peel Regional Police (PRP) was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
According to PRP, the cyclist, an adult man, has since succumbed to his injuries.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28