UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
A cyclist has died as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), Peel Regional Police (PRP) was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
According to PRP, the cyclist, an adult man, has since succumbed to his injuries.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow