UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
A cyclist has died as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), Peel Regional Police (PRP) was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
According to PRP, the cyclist, an adult man, has since succumbed to his injuries.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga