UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
A cyclist has died as a result of a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), Peel Regional Police (PRP) was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
According to PRP, the cyclist, an adult man, has since succumbed to his injuries.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Cyclist with 'life-threatening' injuries after Pickering collision
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario