UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
Early this morning (May 14) an Ontario-wide Amber Alert was issued following the disappearance of a three year old boy.
Ontario Provincial Police appealed to the public for help in locating three-year-old William Gooden.
Initially, police noted that Gooden and the suspect in the alleged abduction were last seen on Monday, May 13, 2019, travelling on a bus from Sudbury to Toronto.
However, the Amber Alert has now been cancelled after the boy was located safe in Toronto.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 3-Year-Old Boy Last Seen Monday, May 13 on A Bus to Toronto
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled, Children Remain Missing
- UPDATE: Toronto Police Locate Mississauga Teen After Early Morning Amber Alert