UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
Early this morning (May 14) an Ontario-wide Amber Alert was issued following the disappearance of a three year old boy.
Ontario Provincial Police appealed to the public for help in locating three-year-old William Gooden.
Initially, police noted that Gooden and the suspect in the alleged abduction were last seen on Monday, May 13, 2019, travelling on a bus from Sudbury to Toronto.
However, the Amber Alert has now been cancelled after the boy was located safe in Toronto.
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 3-Year-Old Boy Last Seen Monday, May 13 on A Bus to Toronto
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled, Children Remain Missing
- Hamilton father facing charges after missing six-year-old boy in Amber Alert found safe
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- 27 people from Peel Region linked to COVID-19 outbreak at Vaughan window factory
- Tighter COVID-19 restrictions start Monday in 5 Ontario regions
- New COVID-19 cases in Peel drop significantly today